COMPANY FORMATION BELIZE – REGISTER A COMPANY IN BELIZE TODAY!
Introduction to Offshore Company Formation Belize
Belize is traditionally a country with tourism, marine products, and sugar cane as the main industries. However, in recent times, Belize has become recognised across the globe as being one of the most tax-friendly jurisdictions for safe offshore banking, offshore accounts, company formations and secure offshore Trusts. This gives you maximum privacy, international banking, asset protection, wealth building and tax-free investment in a financially solid and trustworthy country with Laws designed so that nobody can touch your assets or find out who owns them.
What type of Belize Company Formation is best for an Offshore Company?
An Offshore Company incorporated in Belize is known as an IBC (International Business Company) A Belize IBC is exempt from paying local taxes. To qualify as an IBC in Belize the company cannot trade within Belize or own real estate there. Nor can it undertake the business of banking, insurance, assurance or reinsurance. A Belize International Business Company is typically used by clients wishing to operate internationally from a secure, tax exempt and confidential location.
What about confidentially and what are the main features of a Belize International Business Company?
The names or identities of these persons do not appear in any public record. Shareholder/s and/or Director/s nominee services are allowed to ensure confidentiality.
The names of all directors and shareholders are clearly visible on the following documents:
- Organizational Meeting
- Register of Directors
- Register of Members
- Share Certificates
The key features of a Belize Offshore Company include:
- Fast incorporation usually within 1 business day
- Privacy - The names of director(s) and shareholders do not apear on any public document
- Tax exempt - Belize Offshore companies are exempt from all local taxes
- The company needs only one director and one shareholder
- There is no requirement for resident directors or shareholders
- There is no minimum paid-up capital requirements
- The company does not need to keep accounts
- The names of directors and shareholders are not held on public record
- There is no requirement for directors or shareholders to attend meetings in Belize
How do I proceed with registering a company in Belize?
For more information about setting up an offshore company in Belize, please don't hesitate to contact the incorporation experts at EuroCompanyFormations.com!